Back to FAQs

Are there accommodations for BFRBs that I should request from the school?

If your child is struggling at school with BFRBs consider the types of interventions that work well in other environments. Engage your child in a dialogue about what they think might be helpful, then approach your child's teacher about coming up with a plan together. If your child qualifies for special education services, additional accommodations may be possible through their Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan. Additional articles regarding school interventions can be found here.