Legacy Gifts from Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a gift to The TLC Foundation for BFRBs in your will or trust.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose. (General Operating Fund, Health Education and Community, Research, or the Shanthi Memorial Fund)
- Indicate that you would like a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust, or indicate a specific amount.
- Contact TLC and tell us about your gift so we may celebrate your generosity now.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
We recommend getting in touch with your estate planner to determine how to best meet the needs of your family and your estate plans.
If you have already included The TLC Foundation in your will or estate, please let us know at email@example.com.